If you’re playing Breath of Fire 3 (BoF3), you’re going to want the best Breath of Fire 3 Momo equipment. All the best weapons, armor and accessories become available by the final dungeon, so with a little bit of elbow grease, you shouldn’t have too much difficulty acquiring these.
Momo – Breath of Fire 3 Momo Equipment
In Breath of Fire 3 Momo is an interesting character because like Ryu, her stats are very balanced and she can best specialized into whatever role you want for her: physical attacker, support mage, etc. The best Breath of Fire 3 Momo equipment, like Nina, is not too difficult to acquire.
Weapon: Atomic Bomb
Shield: Aries Gloves
Helmet: Silver Tiara
Armor: Mist Armor
Accessory 1: Spirit Ring
Accessory 2: Ivory Charm
- Atomic Bomb is the easier ultimate weapon to acquire. It’s just… bought, at the weapon store in Caer Xhan.
- Aries Gloves are a common steal from the Berzerkr in the Container Yard. It’s the best shield for every character so you’re going to want 6 of them.
- Silver Tiara is found in a chest in the Eden area of Myria Station. Because this is the best in slot helmet for both Nina and Momo, you’ll want to use the Faerie Village Copy Shop to duplicate it.
- Mist Armor is the hardest thing to acquire on Momo’s list. It’s dropped by Mist Man in the later part of Myria Station. However, you have to make sure not to destroy their armor before killing them, so you’ll want to kill them with spells. As with all drops, the Charm skill will help. Mist Armor isn’t a particularly rare drop so you should acquire it pretty quickly.
- There are numerous ways to acquire a Spirit Ring, all from the Faerie Village. You will get it as a gift from the gift shop if you can wait 500 battles before returning. You can win it from the numbers guessing game if you guess right on the first try. Finally, you can get it from a distant expedition.
- Ivory Charm is slightly harder to acquire. You have to win it from a distant expedition. I recommend save scumming in order to acquire these. Save before you visit the village to make sure your best faeries aren’t dead, then save at the village inn before you talk to the faeries. If they found something, it’ll randomize on reset. However, if they didn’t find anything, that’s locked in when you enter the village.
With any rare equipment, especially accessories, you can use the Faerie Village Copy Shop to create duplicates. When it comes to accessories, although Spirit Rings and Ivory Charms are hands down the best, you may find a use for Thunder/Ice/Fire rings, stat boosters and Soul Gems. It’s up to your personal preference.
In Breath of Fire 3 Momo is generally considered to be a fairly strong character, so if you’re planning on using her, be sure to get all of her best gear so that your Breath of Fire 3 Momo can reach the height of her potential. Because Momo is capable of learning so much powerful magic and boosting her physical attack to extreme levels, it’s well worth the effort to make her as strong as possible. If you do that, you’re sure to be happy with the results.
That about does it for the best Breath of Fire 3 Momo equipment. Be sure to check out the Games Section for more content like this, and click here for more game guides for Breath of Fire 3.
Bof3 Best Equipment Guides:
Ryu – Rei – Nina – Momo – Peco – Garr