Tales of Arise Best Equipment for Every Character

This Tales of Arise Best Equipment Guide will tell you what the best equipment is for every character and where to find it.

If you’re playing Tales of Arise, you’re going to want to know what all the Tales of Arise best equipment is and where to find it. For the most part, Tales of Arise best equipment is straightforward to find, but there are a few things to look out for especially when it comes to weapons and accessories.

RELATED POSTS:
– Tales of Arise Best Weapons for Every Character
– FULL Tales of Arise Artifacts Guide
– Tales of Arise Best Characters TIER LIST
– COMPLETE Tales of Arise Achievements Guide

Most of the Tales of Arise best equipment is found in the post game either in chests in the post-game dungeon or crafted by using ingredients that drop from enemies who are only found in the post-game. However, often accessories are even more impactful and while I’ll list the accessories here, I’d encourage you to check out the accessories guide for more detail.

With the introduction out of the way, let’s get into the Tales of Arise best equipment guide.

Alphen – Tales of Arise Best Equipment

tales of arise best equipment alphen

Best Weapon: Nebilim

Dropped by the final boss of the post-game dungeon. For more information check out the Best Weapons Guide.

Best Armor: Heavenly Armor

Found in a chest in the Destiny Rift part of the post-game dungeon.

Best Accessory: Magic Emblem (Fire Damage +15% x4) OR Warrior Emblem (Counterattack Damage +30% x4)

Magic Emblem requires Astral Ore, Warrior Emblem requires Brimstone. Check out the accessories guide for further details.

Shionne – Tales of Arise Best Equipment

tales of arise best equipment shionne

Best Weapon: Monochrome Spiral

Crafted out of post-game ingredients. 10x Rending Titanfang, 2x Gloaming Crystal, 4x Dragon Scale, 2x Granite Fragment. For more information check out the Best Weapons Guide.

Best Armor: Renas Superbia

Found in a chest in the Scarlet Night rift part of the post-game dungeon.

Best Accessory: Mystic Crest or Faerie Ring with Casting Time -5% x4 or some combination of Casting Time -5% and CP Cost -10%.

Mystic Crest requires Mysterious Fragments. Faerie Rings require Pixie Crystals. Check out the accessories guide for further details.

Rinwell – Tales of Arise Best Equipment

tales of arise best equipment rinwell

Best Weapon: Oblivion Ring

Crafted out of post-game ingredients. Mystical Luminacore x10, Dark Tree Blood x4, Dark Mane x2, Majestic Feather x2. For more information check out the Best Weapons Guide.

Best Armor: Dahnas Animus

Found in a chest in the Symphony Rift part of the post-game dungeon.

Best Accessory: Mystic Crest (Counterattack Damage +30% x4)

Mystic Crest requires Mysterious Fragments. Check out the accessories guide for further details.

Law – Tales of Arise Best Equipment

tales of arise best equipment law

Best Weapon: Unyielding Braces

Earned as reward for completing the “Reminiscence Device” sub-quest. For more information check out the Best Weapons Guide.

Best Armor: Virtuous Wolf Vest

Found in a chest in the Abyss Rift part of the post-game dungeon.

Best Accessory: Warrior Emblem (Counterattack Damage +30% x4)

Warrior Emblem requires Brimore. Check out the accessories guide for further details.

Kisara – Tales of Arise Best Equipment

tales of arise best equipment kisara

Best Weapon: Matriarch Martel

Crafted out of post-game ingredients. Indomitable Gargantubone x10, Statue Heart x2, Incendiary Scale x2, Gloaming Crystal x2. For more information check out the Best Weapons Guide.

Best Armor: Insurrectionist Armor

Found in a chest in the Zest Rift part of the post-game dungeon.

Best Accessory: Revival Ring / Resist Ring (Increased Aggro L, Elemental Defense +60 x3)

Revival Ring requires Regenerative Crystals. Resist Ring requires Inhibitor Crystals. Check out the accessories guide for further details.

Dohalim – Tales of Arise Best Equipment

tales of arise best equipment dohalim

Best Weapon: Liber Pater

Crafted out of post-game ingredients. Mystical Luminacore x10, Mucus Sac x4, Gloaming Crystal x1, Incendiary Scale x4. For more information check out the Best Weapons Guide.

Best Armor: Magnus Dominus

Found in a chest in the Zest Rift part of the post-game dungeon.

Best Accessory: Mystic Crest / Faerie Ring with Casting Time -5% x4 or some combination of Casting Time -5% and CP Cost -10%.

Mystic Crest requires Mysterious Fragments. Faerie Rings require Pixie Crystals. Check out the accessories guide for further details.


RELATED POSTS:
– Tales of Arise Best Weapons for Every Character
– FULL Tales of Arise Artifacts Guide
– Tales of Arise Best Characters TIER LIST
– COMPLETE Tales of Arise Achievements Guide

That about covers it when it comes to the Tales of Arise Best Equipment Guide. Be sure to check the main page for more RPG game guides and click here for more Tales of Arise content.

We have tons of content on Bright Rock Media. Game Guides, Reviews, Fiction, and even Essays, so be sure to take a quick look at the Main Page before you go, because if you liked this article, there's sure to be lots more content you'll enjoy on the rest of the site.

Be sure to follow Bright Rock Media on Twitter to stay up to date with the latest articles, reviews and game guides. You can also follow the Bright Rock Media YouTube channel for periodic updates on what's going on with the site.