This Breath of Fire 3 Nina Equipment Guide will teach players where to get all the best equipment for Nina in Breath of Fire 3.
If you’re playing Breath of Fire 3 (BoF3), you’re going to want the best Breath of Fire 3 Nina equipment. All the best weapons, armor and accessories become available by the final dungeon, so with a little bit of elbow grease, you shouldn’t have too much difficulty acquiring these.
Table of Contents
Nina – Breath of Fire 3 Nina Equipment
In Breath of Fire 3 Nina is generally considered to be a pretty useless character, but with a little effort you can pump up her speed and give her skills like Cure, Shield, War Shout and Resist to turn her into a great support mage. Her best equipment is mostly pretty easy to acquire.
Shield: Aries Gloves
Helmet: Silver Tiara
Armor: Diana’s Dress
Accessory 1: Spirit Ring
Accessory 2: Ivory Charm
Breath of Fire 3 Nina Equipment Locations
- Ouroboros is purchased from the Faerie Weapon Shop (Ability). Very easy. Just assign a Faerie to the shop with high skill for that area and they’ll quickly develop the ability to sell the best Breath of Fire 3 Nina weapon.
- Aries Gloves are a common steal from the Berzerkr in the Container Yard, and they’re the best shield for everyone. You’re going to want 6 of them.
- The Silver Tiara is found in the Eden area of Myria Station. Because there’s only one of this item and it’s the best in slot item for both Nina and Momo, you’re going to want to use the Faerie Village Copy Shop to duplicate it.
- Diana’s Dress is a rare drop from the Revenant enemies that occupy the later areas of Myria Station. You can farm this item, Mist Armors, Burglar Garbs and Goo King Swords all in the same room.
- There are numerous ways to acquire a Spirit Ring, all from the Faerie Village. You will get it as a gift from the gift shop if you can wait 500 battles before returning. You can win it from the numbers guessing game if you guess right on the first try. Finally, you can get it from a distant expedition.
- Ivory Charm is slightly harder to acquire. You have to win it from a distant expedition. I recommend save scumming in order to acquire these. Save before you visit the village to make sure your best faeries aren’t dead, then save at the village inn before you talk to the faeries. If they found something, it’ll randomize on reset. However, if they didn’t find anything, that’s locked in when you enter the village.
With any rare equipment, especially accessories, you can use the Faerie Village Copy Shop to create duplicates. When it comes to accessories, although Spirit Rings and Ivory Charms are hands down the best, you may find a use for Thunder/Ice/Fire rings, stat boosters and Soul Gems. It’s up to your personal preference.
In Breath of Fire 3 Nina may not be the mosst powerful character, but if you invest time into her and get all of the best Breath of Fire 3 Nina equipment, you can definitely find a place for her in your party. She does an excellent job as a support character if you manage to collect all of the necessary spells and increase her speed enough to get her EX turns against all the monsters in the game. Do that, and you can definitely argue that Nina isn’t as bad as Garr.